Emotional intelligence describes the ability to understand one’s own feelings. It also provides great insight on how emotion influences motivation and behavior. The concepts of Emotional Intelligence have been around since the early 20th century, but the term was first introduced by Wayne Payne in 1985.
With our Emotional Intelligence workshop you will gain a better understanding of self-management and self-awareness. This in turn will give better insight and control over actions and emotions. With a greater understanding of emotions participants will experience a positive impact on their professional and personal lives.
⇒ Unlimited 90 Day Access
⇒ Certificate of Completion
⇒ Self Pace Learning
⇒ Progress Notifications
NO REFUND AFTER MEMBERSHIP ACCESS
- Define and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation, and empathy.
- Understand, use and manage your emotions.
- Verbally communicate with others.
- Successfully communicate with others in a non-verbal manner.
- Identify the benefits of emotional intelligence.
- Relate emotional intelligence to the workplace.
- Balance optimism and pessimism.
- Effectively impact others.
Emotional Intelligence Course Outline:
Module One: Getting Started
- Workshop Objectives
Module Two: What is Emotional Intelligence
- Self Motivation
Module Three: Four Skills in Emotional Intelligence
- How to Accurately Perceive Emotions
- Use Emotions to Facilitate Thinking
- Understand Emotional Meanings
- Manage Emotions
Module Four: Verbal Communication Skills
- Focused Listening
- Asking Questions
- Communicating with Flexibility and Authenticity
Module Five: Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Body Language
- The Signals You Send to Others
- It”s Not What You Say, It”s How You Say It
Module Six: Social Management and Responsibility
- Benefits of Emotional Intelligence
- Articulate your Emotions Using Language.
Module Seven: Tools to Regulate Your Emotions
- Seeing the Other Side
- Self-Management and Self-Awareness
- Giving in Without Giving Up
Module Eight: Gaining Control
- Using Coping Thoughts
- Using Relaxation Techniques
- Bringing it All Together
Module Nine: Business Practices (I)
- Understand Emotions and How to Manage Them in the Workplace
- Role of Emotional Intelligence at Work
- Disagreeing Constructively
Module Ten: Business Practices (II)
- The Balance Between Optimism & Pessimism
Module Eleven: Making an Impact
- Creating a Powerful First Impression
- Assessing a Situation
- Being Zealous without Being Offensive
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
- Words from the Wise