Workplace Harassment Workshop
Harassment can be based on a variety of factors that differ from the one doing the harassment, such as race, sex, and disability. Experiencing uncomfortable situations in the workplace may be more than an offense against an individual. It can be a crime committed against the law, which is why this topic has become very important for every organization.
The Workplace Harassment workshop will help give participants the tools necessary to recognize harassment in the workplace as well understand your rights and responsibilities under the law, with regard to safety in the workplace. Through this workshop participants will recognize that it is necessary for everyone to help create programs that teach employees to identify harassment and exercise anti-harassment policies.
⇒ Unlimited 90 Day Access
⇒ Certificate of Completion
⇒ Self Pace Learning
⇒ Progress Notifications
NO REFUND AFTER MEMBERSHIP ACCESS
- Identify the words and actions that constitute harassment.
- Understand what the law says about harassment.
- Implement anti-harassment policies.
- Educate employees and develop anti-harassment policies.
- Discuss employer and employee’s rights and responsibilities.
- Address accusations of harassment.
- Apply proper mediation procedures.
- Deal with the aftermath of harassment.
Workplace Harassment Course Outline:
Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: The Background
Module Three: Developing an Anti-Harassment Policy
Module Four: Policies in the Workplace
Module Five: Proper Procedures in the Workplace
Module Six: False Allegations
Module Seven: Other Options
Module Eight: Sexual Harassment
Module Nine: Mediation
Module Ten: Conflict Resolution
Module Eleven: The Aftermath
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up